Holmes Report Blog

The Holmes Report blog focuses on news and issues of interest to public relations professionals. Our main site can be found at www.holmesreport.com.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Welcome to The Holmes Report blog : I have written several articles about the benefits of corporate blogging and the growing credibility of blogs compared to mainstream media, so it's not surprising that people often ask me how come I don't have my own blog.

My excuse -- and a pretty pathetic excuse it is -- has always been lack of time, but the truth has more to do with lack of discipline.

But my business is expanding internationally, and I am focused more and more on in-depth (some would say long-winded) articles on major trends and issues, and a lot of noteworthy stuff goes uncovered or uncommented on at the main Holmes Report website, so the time is right for a new format in which I can provide quick commentary on interesting stories, along with my own take on corporate and political public relations.

Give it a few days, weeks, or even months and let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home