Holmes Report Blog

The Holmes Report blog focuses on news and issues of interest to public relations professionals. Our main site can be found at www.holmesreport.com.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Business Storm-Proofing: I had missed this article by Leslie Gaines-Ross in The Wall Street Journal, until she linked to it from her blog.

Why did I miss it? I have to admit that since I started spending more and more time in Europe, The Journal has fallen lower and lower down my must-read list. I much prefer The Financial Times, which I think is better written, more thoughtful, and closer philosophically and politically to my own worldview. The FT understands that business exists to make society better; the Journal seems to believe that society exists to make businessmen richer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home