Holmes Report Blog

The Holmes Report blog focuses on news and issues of interest to public relations professionals. Our main site can be found at www.holmesreport.com.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mid-Atlantic Blogging: I’m blogging a little sporadically from the Queen Mary 2, somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic, as I complete my long on-going move from New York to London. Internet access is neither as easy nor as cheap as I’d like, so posts are somewhat infrequent.

As many of you know, I’m headed back to the U.K. for (at least) a couple of years. I’ve actually been ensconced in my London apartment for a few months, but now the wife and dogs are joining me, and we are doing the boat thing because we didn’t want to fly Jake (our English bulldog) whose already labored breathing could be upset by heat, excitement and air pressure, all factors in air travel.

The kennel facilities on the Queen Mary are quite nice, the crossing has been smooth, we get to visit with the dogs (the other one is Molly, a Shetland sheepdog) for up to six hours a day, and Robinson, the kennel attendant is both pleasant and extremely efficient. Both dogs seem to think this is a fine adventure. I’d recommend it to anyone who has to transport pets and who has six days to take out of their schedule to do so.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I'm going to barf.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This posting was of great use in learning new information.

    -------------

    chamila

    Wow, check out this site called http:httpwww.fluc.com
    . Free SMS and free mobile ads!! Its fantastic

     

Post a Comment

<< Home